New-York, April 29, 1775, A general association, agreed to, and subscribed by the freeholders, freemen, and inhabitants of the city and county of New-York.
Publisher: Printed by John Holt in [New York
Written in English
- General Committee for the City and County of New-York.,
- New York (N.Y.) -- Politics and government -- To 1898.,
- New York (N.Y.) -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
|Series||Early American imprints -- no. 14339.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 sheet ( p.)|
- Criminal Records
- Leicester 1881
- Spiritual genius
- Research on personality dimensions of the visually handicapped
- An ideology in power
- Piano set in open style.
- Western Canada
- To the shores of Natal
- Compass American Guides
- Making management human
- Rivers of New England.
- Morning, noon & night, or, The romance of a day
- Follow-up maths.
- The four voices of preaching
- The factory girl
- C.O.-the tribunal and after
- A structural design method for an arbitrary transverse section of a ship
- Isotope applications in the environmental field
- Race talk and the conspiracy of silence